Riverside, CA Office Grand Opening!
JULY 9th, 2020
We have just opened our SECOND office, located in Riverside, CA! Our new office features 4 spacious operatory’s, including digital x-rays, surgical microscopes and state-of-the-art equipment. To book your appointment with us at our new location, call us at (951) 398-7900 or stop in any time Monday through Friday from 8am to 7pm!
COVID-19 and OFFICE UPDATE
MAY 26th, 2020
We hope that this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same; our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the America Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also be asked for more screening steps throughout your appointment.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- In addition to reduce the number of personnel in the office, we do request that patients come alone to their appointment. The only exception will be the legal guardian for minors or the legal representative for a patient.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (909) 484-3000. Or visit our website at www.rcendodontics.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Sami Ali & Staff
WE ARE NOW SEEING ALL SCHEDULED PATIENTS AND RESUMING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS
May 18th, 2020
Office Policy Regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus
As you are aware, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have issued warnings and precautions to health care providers worldwide regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus.
We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of ANY virus within our office. We ask that you help us by participating in the following precautions;
- Upon your arrival to our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and re-entering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, pr difficulty breathing.
- Please note that we will be limiting social distance, including handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- Please inform us of any recent travel outside of the US to areas considered level 3 precaution by the CDC. This includes the following countries: Italy, South Korea, Iran and China. (As of March 5th, 2020)
- Also, please inform us if you have traveled within the US.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED UPON ENTRY
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies
postponed – TBD Study Club Seminar: “Cracked Tooth; Treat or Mistreat?”
March 31st, 2020
Challenges Of Diagnosis And Treatment Of Cracked Tooth Syndrome
Presented By Dr. Sami Ali, DDS, MS, ED
The detection and diagnosis of cracked tooth syndrome versus vertical root fracture (VRF), can be difficult in endodontic therapy, and it is often more of a prediction rather than a diagnosis. Determining the appropriate treatment might be confusing for the clinician, and VRF usually necessitates extraction, root amputation, and implant/denture insertion to stop rapid bone loss and periodontal destruction.
Study Club Seminar: “Root Canal or Implant?”
January 30th, 2020
A Retrospective Comparison of Outcome in Patients Who Received Both Non-Surgical Root Canal Treatment and Single-Tooth Implants Presented By Dr. Ali Vahdati DDS, MSD
Both NSRCT and STI are highly successful treatments. In the era of multidisciplinary dentistry, Endodontists and Implantologists much approach a compromised tooth in a symbiotic manner rather than a competitive manner. A patient with compromised teeth that could otherwise be saved by NSRCT’s and deemed restorable should be offered the option of NSRCT and not routinely be treatment planned for STI.
Study Club Seminar: “Is Tissue The Issue?”
October 3rd, 2019
The Current Update on the Significance of Tissue Quality Surrounding Teeth and Implants
Presented By Dr. Andrew Peterson DMD, MS, DABP
The purpose of this course is to walk away with a better understanding of soft tissue management around implants and to further understand soft tissue management. This lecture will start with a review of the 2017 classification system update of; differentiating health and disease, disease progression, and risk indicators. With this foundation of knowledge, the focus will shift to soft tissue concepts based on current literature.
Study Club Seminar: “CBCT (Un)limited”
June 27th, 2019
Pre- and Intra-Operative Application of Limited Field Cone Beam Computed Tomography in Endodontics
Presented By Mohamed H. Saber, BDS
CBCT has revolutionized the way we practice Endodontics by allowing us to visualize the third dimension. Limited field CBCT is rapidly becoming the gold standard in Endodontics imaging and by the end of this lecture, the clinician will have a deeper understanding of the basics of cone beam technology, the advantage of cone beam over traditional computed tomography, the difference between different CBCT scanners on the market, why limited field CBCT is best suited for Endodontics and the applications of CBCT in Endodontics including pre-, intra- and post-operative applications.
Study Club Seminar: “How to Grow your Practice Through Social Media”
June 21st , 2018
Presentation and Social Media Seminar featuring Jack Hadley
Study Club Seminar: “Modern Orthodontics”
March 22nd, 2018
Orthodontic practice is in a state of rapid change by market and technology disruptors. Dr. Joseph Gray has continuously implemented and maintained cutting edge technologies and practice paradigms that makes sense the orthodontic patient. The goal of the meeting is to describe the various 3D technologies available to patients that improve control and quality of treatment, while reducing discomfort, treatment time, and number of appointments required.
In addition to 3D Orthodontics, adjunctive therapies will be discussed, including surgically facilitated orthodontic therapy, hybrid treatment, “triple finishing”, and remote orthodontic therapy. This presentation will include compelling case studies and interactive discussion.